Sorry about that folks, had some trouble finding the blasted switch. Guess the deadites must of confused me of something
The flood gates have been open!
|More Journal Entries|
SE vs Evil Dead pt. 4 Ash picked up Soul who struggled for a few moments but eventually became too weak to resist. Maka looked to Ash stubbornly. "Where are you taking him?"SE vs Evil Dead pt. 4 by MoonSpider95
Ash answered her without stopping. "To that super-high, muckity-muck Lord of Death you guys have. This little guy's been bitten and, from the looks of things, he's ready to turn into a deadite at any moment."
Death the Kid suddenly wore a face of sadness which at some point transitioned to anger. "Soul was bitten? Black*Star!"
"What?" answered the clueless assassin.
The Shinigami's face grew red as he drew Liz and Patty once again and unleashed a flurry of attacks on Black*Star. "Soul has been our friend for years now at this academy! As a result of your blunder, his soul may be lost forever to the Demon Gods!"
SE vs Evil Dead pt.3Ash held Death the Kid at arm's length, pushing his left hand against the boy's forehead as the symmetry-obsessed opponent frantically swung his arms to avenge his disgraced hair; apparently the young Shinigami was somewhat less powerful without Liz and Patty as his tools. Ashley grew so annoyed that he finally pushed Kid away, dug into his back pocket, and tossed the boy a comb. "Yeesh, here. Means so much to ya."SE vs Evil Dead pt.3 by MoonSpider95
Kid casually walked over to the comb and reluctantly yet quickly styled his hair to its former glory. Ash shook his head at the sudden change in demeanor. Ignoring the scrap, Lord Death moved to Ash. "I have told you all I know. Unfortunately, I can never leave this city as my soul bound to it and I do not believe the deadites have wandered within range. However, my son is a powerful Shinigami as well. I suggest he aid you on your journey, as I was about to before our interruption."
Kid began to look sheepish at that mention and the two were lead out the door of the Shinigam
40 More Fights/Crossovers40 More Fights/Crossovers That Will Probably Never Happen.40 More Fights/Crossovers by derrickthebarbaric
By Derrick The Barbaric.
1. The Splatter Punx vs. Steampunk Willy.
2. Darkman vs. The Shadow.
3. The Unknown Soldier (DC Comics and Vertigo) vs. Richard Benson, The Avenger.
4. Jakabok Botch (Mister B. Gone) vs. Necronomicon Ex Mortis (Evil Dead franchise).
5. Inspector Tequila vs. El Mariachi.
6. The Raven vs. The Black Cat (Edgar Allen Poe).
7. Godzilla vs. Gamera vs. Ultraman vs. Fin Fang Foom.
8. Cannibal Corpse vs. Nsync.
9. The Crow vs. Ghost Rider.
10. Black Magic M-66 vs. The Terminators.
11. Slaine vs. Judge Dredd vs. Rogue Trooper (All 200AD comic characters).
12. Call of Duty Zombies vs. Call of Duty Aliens.
13. Jeffrey Dahmer vs. Jack the Ripper.
14. Lucio Fulci's Zombies vs. George A. Romero's Zombies.
15. Napoleon Dynamite vs. Black Dynamite.
16. Donkey Kong vs. King Kong.
17. Skrulls vs. John Carpenter's The Thing.
18. Insane Clown Posse vs. Backstreet Boys.
19. Devilman vs. Hellboy.
20. John Wayne vs. Clint East